1. Animate a famous person and speak about who are they and what they've achieved in the first person. "Hi, I'm Neil Armstrong and I was the first man to step onto the moon in 1969."
2. Explain the features of different rocks in the first person. Describe their colour, texture and shape.
3. Animate a character from a book. Take a picture and record what they might be thinking or how they are feeling.
4. Animate a magic, talking object to be part of story. What would it say? Can it grant wishes?
5. Record facts about Climate Change. Animate mouths onto chimney funnels, exhaust pipes, icebergs, polar bears and explain the harm they are causing or how they suffering because of climate change. Do the same for the sun, a windfarm turbine, an electric car and explain how they are helping. (Activity possibly aimed at KS2)