Pic Post Play is a really useful app for creating a collage of videos. You have the options to choose from multiple layouts with frames you can colourise. You can decide if you want the videos to play simultaneously or sequentially. You can also choose to add music to your collage and there is a selection of tracks within the app to pick the music from. There are options to mute video or play the audio and you can mix videos and photos into the same collage. Once your finished, the collage easily saves into the Photo Gallery on your device.
Where can I access it?
Also available on Google Play Store - (Link coming soon)
Tutorials & Lesson Ideas
1. Create a collage of filmed roleplay acting out parts of a story.
2. Create a collage of different stages of a science experiment.
3. Create a collage of an instructional process explained by children.
4. Create a collage showing the highlights of a performance.
5. Create a story using Pic Play Post as a video storyboarding tool.