Storyboard That is the best resource I have found for making high quality story boards and comic strips. It's incredibly useful tool for planning stories or bringing to life in a visual way. You can select up to 6 cells for free and have access to thousands of scenes, characters, speech bubbles and objects. The level of customisation is huge meaning you can change any colour and switch a character to almost any pose or facial expression. If you sign in with a Google account, you can save/print your work otherwise, you can always use the snipping tool!
Where can I access it?
Tutorials & Lesson Ideas
1. Create a Greek myth storyboard / comic strip
2. Show an online scenario - 1) Problem
2) Speaking to an adult 3) Resolution
3. In preparation for writing a story, first plan it out as a storyboard.
4. Create a storyboard with speech bubbles and then practice writing the story by converting the speech bubbles to direct speech.
5. Create scenes with characters showing different emotions and identify the emotions shown.
Storyboard That tutorial -
Creating a Greek Myth